Here is a list of a whole bunch of products that have helped me in the last year to lose weight without dieting and to manage my wellness in various ways (even including parenting!). Check them out and start losing weight and feeling better today!!!
For Wellness and Stress Management:
- Organic India Tulsi Green Tea
- Organic India Tulsi Original Tea (Caffeine Free)
- Calm Now – Soothing stress blend supplement
- Yoga Therapy Balls – Great for an affordable alternative to a massage.
- Refocus Bands
- Organic Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil For health/beauty benefits/be wary of cooking with it due to high saturated fat content (unless you are seeking it for the benefits of medium chain triglycerides).
- Collagen Powder – Great for joint health and skin elasticity.
For Weight Loss and Weight Management:
- High Protein Hot Chocolate
- High Protein Pancake Mix
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Bites – All the benefits of cacao with only 1g of sugar, this is the cure for the common sweet tooth!
- ONE Protein Bars – 20g protein and only 1g sugar!
- Quest Tortilla Chips – Things that make you go yum!
- Grapeseed Oil – I prefer using this for my cooking oil and baking because it only has 1g saturated fat.
- Cacao Powder – superfood alternative to cocoa powder, cacao contains 40x more antioxidants than blueberries! This can be used for baking, flavoring coffee and more…
- The Slight Edge By Jeff Olson
- The Courage to be Disliked By Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga (This book is AMAZING!)
- Clutterfree with Kids By Joshua Becker
- This Naked Mind By Annie Grace – Excellent book if you want to know more about the impact of alcohol on your body.
- Healthy Healing By Michelle Steinke-Baumgard – A great book about using fitness to work through grief by One Fit Widow.
- Second Firsts By Christina Rasmussen – A great book about living again after being widowed.
- Wiki Sticks – Creative, affordable, screen-free entertainment for your kids you can keep in your purse and use anywhere and everywhere!
DISCLAIMER: The nutrition and fitness recommendations on this website do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided is often opinion-based and factual in regard to consumer information where applicable. Nikola Rosa is not a doctor, nutritionist, dietician and holds no clinical certifications related to the advice presented here. The opinions, information and advice is grown solely from personal life experience. As a result, it is evolving and subject to change. If you have any medical concerns, dietary restrictions, allergies, or physical limitations, consult a medical professional before making any changes that could affect your health.
DISCLOSURE: Some or all of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase, I will receive a commission. Please keep in mind that I link to these products and companies because of their quality and not because I will earn a commission. The decision as to whether or not you choose to purchase a product is completely at your discretion.